The application process at REGA is not like other organizations; REGA is a private organization that is very selective in its application process:
- Applicants must have 5 years of real estate experience;
- Must be sponsored by a current Board member and one other REGA member;
- Must submit an application and resume;
- Applications are voted on and approved by the Board who has the right to approve/disapprove in its sole discretion;
- Applicant should make an effort to meet as many Board members as possible. Board members who do not know an applicant are not likely to approve them;
- Approval process can take several months depending on how long it takes the applicant to meet each Board member. Please note that the Board does not meet during summer months;
- The REGA Board seeks to maintain a diverse and balanced membership base the majority of which are “core” real estate professionals. The Board may decide to not approve an applicant at that time due to on over-weighting of a particular segment;
- Annual dues of $475 are due by September 1 for the current year. DO NOT submit payment with your application. Upon approval, you will receive a welcome letter and invoice for your dues.
If you have any questions, click here to email our administrator.